Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Book

Photobucket

Reading has always been the key to any lock in my life. Any time I feed my mind with essential literature, it fuels my hunger to keep reading book after book. Well, the plight is that I want to buy a book, but I don't know which one. Right now, I'm reading "Black Boy" by Richard Wright (great book I say) and I'm approaching the end of it so, I want to have another book in hand to jump right to it after I finish the first one. I want a book that touches on different perspectives of life or a soulful book in general. I despise reading scriptures that are insignificant to me or my surroundings. I say that if imma sit down to read a book, the book has to be WORTH! reading. So, knowing what type of book I want, do you have any suggestions on any specific book? Leave a comment with your [book] recommendation.

No comments: