Friday, August 14, 2009

Quoddy Maliseet Oxford / Blucher



With [mostly] every school having to wear uniforms, the only way left to stylistically express yourself is though your feet. While sneakers will be highly sought out for, I'm thinking stepping it up with some nice shoes. Take these for example produced by the Maine-based footwear manufacturer Quoddy. "The darker, more refined Maliseet Oxford features a 4-hole design with a clean upper wihile the Blucher on the other hand includes a light brown shade with collar trim." (via)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Hello,nice post thanks for sharing?. I just joined and I am going to catch up by reading for a while. I hope I can join in soon.