Thursday, October 23, 2008

Big Ron

Photobucket
Name: Ronald

AKA: [ if I expose this info I can get into some deep shit =/ ]

Description: I'm basically the type that has his nose into everything. I like to be well-rounded with everything that crosses my path. Considered to be unique in style, swag, personality and etc. I'm into my girl (4.14), family, music, fashion, sneakers, graffitti, studies and books that can actually be significant in my life. I dispise fake (people fall into this category as well), most of the mainstream things and those whose single purpose in this world is to hate on another man's prosperity. My way to handle such individuals is easy, "Fuck 'Em All." My problem is that i always want to know it ALL. Most importantly which is something rare and hard to believe its rare in many beings, is that I'm ME. Suprising, huh?

No comments: