Friday, October 24, 2008

Kidd AL

Photobucket

Description:
For the most part I'm referred to as AL (further legal information is classified). I could be described in various ways, but the most important in my eyes would have to be that I tend to have what others lack ; Originality&Individuality. "Be yourself, a leader, not a follower", is the motto i follow. Well for the most part Im into Fashion, Art, Rhythms(music). Sneakers in particular play a good role in my life, which I live by a Rich/Cool lifestyle. I don't know how fake feels cause my entire life I've lived being Real/Me. So who are you ?

Just FYI "Be more concerned with your character rather than your reputation! ; Your character is who you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.", I wanted to put this quote out there which I find EXTRA interesting.

No comments: