Sunday, November 23, 2008

Nike x KRINK AF1

Photobucket

Craig "KR" Costello has recently been working with Nike to take on Nike's most persistent shoe created, the AIR FORCE 1 or as "KR" says himself, "...it has been a staple for decades and is a true iconic classic." The best part of this collaboration is the goodies it comes with. It will come with a hand-made KRINK silver marker and special edition box. November 29th is the official release date as of yet. It will be released in exclusive retailers across the US. I, Big Ron, personally must shamelessly say that my collection only contains one pair of Air Forces. It is though simply for the fact that AF's seem too bulky on my feet when I look down. Looking at this collaboration, my imagination is going to have to deceive my eye sight because no matter how bulky I may think they look on me, this collaboration is one I may not accept to pass me by. This is what you so-called, "Sole Collectors" should be sayin to thy self.

No comments: