Thursday, February 12, 2009

Oregon Trail

Photobucket

Damnnnnnnnnnn... just spotted an entry on another blog about one of my favorite computer games ever. I felt it was only right to do the same (blog about it) and reminisce about my bummed out days in computer class during my 7th grade year. All my fellow classmates and I would hit the START button-ALL PROGRAMS-GAMES-OREGON TRAIL and simply induce ourselves with the drug-like addiction the game had to offer. The most natural part about the game was its (barely 1/2-D) graphics and the struggle to maintain the family healthy -- one task I always failed in. Recently, the iPhone has created an Oregon Trail application.of their own which you can download, but just frome the glance of it, it seems to be the app. lost all of the game's virtues during the creation. If you never played the game before or want to take it back to the old days, visit VirtualApple.org on a Java port of Oregon Trail. Below is an illustration of the iPhone's Oregon Trail application.

Photobucket

No comments: