Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Random... African Platter



Earlier tonight, I went out to eat to a restaurant to have a pleasant time with my girl when she made an interesting discovery. She had ordered a big ass mothafriggen steak for herself and as she was devouring it, she shouted, "Hey look, it's Africa!" I looked up and replied, "Oh shit... that's cool!" and laughed about it. I quickly got a grip of my phone and took a picture of it to do nothing else but to BLOG about it. I don't know about you but this is just as random, yet as interesting to me as the apparition of Jesus on a french toast. Seriously, doesn't it look like Africa?

Sidebar: The shape of the steak wasn't done intentionally.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Italian Peninsula Looks like one of those D&G High Boots Lol. Yo Let me get a piece of Africa