Friday, December 5, 2008

Supra's "Grape" Colorway?

Photobucket

Apparently Supra is setting a trend with their Cruizer Lows by implementing original Jordan colorways onto them. First were the Black/Red Jordan IV's and now Grape colorway from the Jordan V's.? I'm not really feeling their ideas that evidently seems to be lacking originality. According to Hypebeast it is predicted that, "these bad boys will surely outsell some upcoming 2009 spring releases from various shoe companies." I personally don't see myself copping these in the near future. The only good thing I found about these sneakers is the price, $70 USD. Other than this, nothing else better has been found as of yet. I don't mean to maim the sneakers but I'm just stating my opinion and also, I really have a massive dislike for the brand itself, but that's me.

No comments: