Thursday, January 22, 2009

Grand Theft Auto

Photobucket

Now how many of you remember the first games of Grand Theft Auto before the infamous 3rd part of Grand Theft Auto, which became the poster child for every video game violence, came out? I guarantee only a handful of you do, counting myself in there too. I remember blowing up vehicles, committing civil disobedience acts and recklessly driving up and down the early streets of Liberty City, Vice City and San Andreas in the first and second GTA's. I would have blasts with my cousin as we played this game, even though the game lacked its fancy 3D graphics and only provided an aerial view throughout the entire game. These were the good days when we really didn't expect much from video game designers to entertain us with our game consoles.

Photobucket

No comments: