Wednesday, January 14, 2009

FARradio: MF Doom, "Ballskin"

Photobucket

The Super Villain is back at it. Never before did I pay much attention to the fella' until the other day when I was fully engaged into a conversation with a close friend, whom happens to loves the guy. MF was basically the subject throughout the entire convo. Something in me told me to start listening to the Super Villain and I've been on his music like leech ever since. I downloaded his music and now I can't stop bumping to it. He has also recently dropped this new track entitled, "Ballskin". Click on the link below to listen to or download the track.

MF Doom, "Ballskin"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

doom is the man.. u should listen to madvillainy is a mixtape with him and madlib..

Anonymous said...

Mother Fuckin DOOOOOOOOOOOOM