Saturday, January 17, 2009

Critic: "Notorius" the Movie

Photobucket

Earlier in the night I went to see "Notorious" the movie. I wasn't expecting much from the movie having my mind set that whatever the movie had to offer, I'd take it then keep it moving. I have to say, the movie was GOOD. The story didn't happen too fast nor was it too long. Jamal Woolard (as Biggie) played an excellent role overall as well as everyone else. Jamal Woolard's movements, including hand gestures, was what I focused on the most. Of course, he was going to be the most criticized of the movie as he played the most vital role. The movie itself wasn't exaggerated and pretty much got the point across of how Biggie came out of the hood to meeting Puffy and making it B.I.G. Another thing I really noticed was how all the actors came close to looking identical to the people they acted as. I give it a 8.5 of 10.

No comments: