Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Letter To Pac

Photobucket
From left: F.A.M.E. & E-Roc

So our close boy, E-Roc, which by the way does his thing on the mic, was talking to us when we started mentioning new songs that were out and hot. He brought up Jadakiss, "Letter To B.I.G." and later on he asked if I had heard Maino's version, "Letter to Pac." I didn't even know that was out and less did I know that my man E-Roc had the idea before Maino even published the song. I asked him to show me what he had jotted down and this is what he had to exhibit. I'm guessing Maino will get all the credit on this one due to the release of his song first. Read the verse below.

"Dear Pac,

You are my nigga to the end.
Introduced me to music and now we been bestfriends.
Maintaining tryna keep it G how you used to be,
Cause alot of cats ain't real or at least come close to me.
I'm east coast but I still vibe wit the west.
Shit touched me when I got the news that you was dead.
Couldn't think further ahead,
You died in a hospital bed.
Didn't live your full potential,
Needed a break man the shit is essential.
Cause now music without you is like a car with no gas.
It need a boost can't expect it to dash.
I'm paroniod everyday cause my actions is unforgiving.
I know that I'm sining wondering is life worth living.
I feel stuck like a life sentence.
I feel fucked like I murdered a nigga and left an eye witness.
True story no such thing in pride and glory.
It's either glory or pride you choose which one will be on the side.
I label you and B.I.G. as forever the greatest.
I hope I make it and my hard work pays off before I take it its vacant
.

- E-Roc

No comments: