Saturday, January 17, 2009

Phillip Lim's 2009 Spring Collection

Photobucket

It's unbelievable how time flies. As I recall, I was just flipping magazine pages and scrolling down sites to check out every brand's 2008 Fall/Winter collection. We are just in the middle of the second month of winter and already 2009 Spring collections are popping up everywhere. One collection that I find alluring to my taste is American designer, Phillip Lim's 2009 Spring collection. What I like about it is how simple and casual it looks, yet not losing its designer fashion degree. I am definitely going to get myself a pair or two of short shorts for this summer, just wait and watch. Check out more of the previews below or click on the link to see the entire collection.

Phillip Lim's 2009 Spring Collection


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: