Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Thoughtful Gift

Photobucket

Well as you might have known, it was my birthday an hour ago (Jan. 12th) and to say, it went STUPENDOUS. I didn't do anything significant but I had all my close and beloved people with me on my born day saying "Happy B-Day," which is what I appreciated most. Well to cut the chase, I just wanted to thank my girl whom I love and appreciate dearly along with her thoughtful ASS gift. KRINKS!! Including the LIMITED Beautiful Losers K-70. I was anticipating something else, which wouldn't had been a big surprise to me, when she gave me these bad boys. I was left speechless... seriously. It meant a lot to me, not the markers, but the thought put into the gift. I just felt like I had to display my appreciation to her through here besides all the word of mouth. Imma do some MASSIVE damage!

Word of Advice: When you're loved; appreciate.

No comments: